Condron XXL T1 Headwall Produced for up to 2550mm Ope
Double Opes also available on request.
Condron Headwalls are available in the following sizes:
Medium Headwall S.W.L. 1300KG
Large Headwall S.W.L. 4250KG
XL Headwall S.W.L 5500KG x 2 Part
XXL Headwall S.W.L 8250KG x 2 Part
Min Cover to Reinforcement 45mm
Exposure Class XC4
Concrete Strength 45N (C35/45)
Structural Calcs available on request
This is typical installation guideline ONLY and must be confirmed by Site Engineers for suitability.
- Excavate to formation level of Headwall location.
- Details of the sub-base layer to be confirmed based on site conditions.
- Compact Minimum 350mm bed of 50mm clean drainage stone or similar free drainage aggregate to minimum 50kn/m2 Bearing capacity.
- Cast in Threaded Lifting sockets are supplied with certified lifting Loops which require suitable certified 3way chains/sling and crainage.
- Stand clear during lifting and follow safety guidelines and onsite risk assessment.
- Position the Headwall onto the bedded surface.
- Install the headwall onto the end pipe of the pipeline.
- Using approved grout fill in the void between headwall and the pipe.
- Apply 300mm of 50mm clean drainage stone or similar free drainage aggregate around the Headwall.
- Backfill to the required level and approved angle of the embankment.
Would you like to talk to us about your requirements?